It's raining, it's pouring!

Being back home in New Zealand has come as a bit of a shock to the system for me. It was so sunny and warm in Brisbane so I'm finding it hard to re-adjust to the cold, rainy, overcast and wintery days that are all too common in Hamilton.

But I'm trying to be positive about it! After all, there aren't many places around the world that can hide from the drizzle! I've found that looking at pictures of wonderful places on rainy days has romanticised the wet weather, thus making a bit more bearable!

Take a look at some of my favorites, maybe they can inspire you to be positive on a seemingly miserable day as well...

Venice (source: Pinterest)

Barcelona (source: Gafferux1- flickr)

Paris (source: Traveluxemag)

London (source: Pinterest)

New York (source: Pinterest)

Chicago (source: you crazy dreamers)

Mexico City (source: Pinterest)

Hong Kong (source: Pinterest)

Tokyo (source: Pinterest)

Somewhere in Africa (source: Pinterest)

See what I mean!? Now, don't you feel like going outside and dancing in the rain!?

Rachel xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment