A short update...

Charlie wanted to come with me but cats weren't allowed on the plane :(
(source: Instagram)

I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted! I've been soooo busy this past semester and I would be glad it's over except for the fact that its not...
I managed to score myself a three week internship at World Vision Australia in Melbourne! So that's where I am right now, procrastinating going to sleep but at the same time dreading the 6am wake up call. It's all very exhausting and doesn't leave me much time for anything other than eating and sleeping!

I'm not complaining though. This internship is better than I could have ever hoped for. I'm learning so much and I'm only in week one! I WILL update more in depth in the near future. 

I'm also hoping to explore the city this weekend. I'll be sure to take lots of photos for you all to see!

But for now, it's bedtime.

Rachel xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment