December Desktop Calendar

Original Image: Ashkey on Flickr

Christmas is here! Can I get a collective "woohoo"!?

My favourite time of year has rolled around again and I couldn't be more excited. I have been blasting the Christmas music for a few weeks, but now that its December I feel like I can take my festive cheer to the next level without being publicly shamed for my "premature" holiday celebrations. To kick off the season I've made a list of the best Christmas movies with a plan to watch as many as possible between now and 25th Dec. But that's a blog post for another day...

Today is all about this month's desktop calendar and just look at how gorgeous it is! It was taken during Christmas time in Berlin. Seems like a perfect white Christmas doesn't it?

You can download yours by clicking on this Christmas tree below...
   
    /\ 
   /..\ 
  /....\ 
 /____\ 

    ||| 

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment