January Pinterest Favorites

If only I could look this cool in overalls. That's not for a lack of trying though!
Pinterest

I have some sad news. You may have noticed that there is no desktop calendar this month. Unfortunately I can't make them anymore. Long story short, my computer is stupid and now I don't have InDesign. 

BOOOOOOOO!!! :( :( :( :(

I've been racking my brain as to what could replace the monthly calendars. I really enjoyed the routine of putting something up each month. So I've decided that at the end of each month I will post about my monthly Pinterest favourites. I think I will enjoy putting my addiction to good use :)

Even though we are already halfway through February, I thought I'd post my favourites from January. 

Enjoy...


Thinking of going shorter for my next haircut. I love this style. So choppy and effortless!
Pinterest



I'm not shy about my tea obsession. Now that there are no more desktop calendars, I may tile this as my new wallpaper!
Pinterest



This is so great. A reminder to keep being the wonderful person you are, despite your circumstances.
Pinterest


Paris never ceases to make me feel the travel bug. One day, one day.
Pinterest


Follow me on Pinterest to see more of what I am liking!

February favourites will be up at the end of the month.

Rachel 

0 comments:

Post a Comment