MOVE


Move. If only it were that easy!

I'm not sure if you have seen this video yet. It's an advertisement for STA Travel and, in my humble opinion, is one of the most eye-catching videos out- I'm surprised it hasn't gone viral! The amount of amazing places that feature in this little clip is breathtaking and to be honest, makes me more than a little jealous!

The premise is quite simple. It encourages us to move. To not stay in one place for too long, not to allow ourselves to 'settle', to explore what the world has to offer and to experience new and foreign things.

Sounds like my dream life. I would love to pack up my life and live like a nomad for at least a few months! However, the simple premise of 'moving' is sadly, not so simple to achieve for this poor student- it seems money issues (oh and studying) always have a way of ruining your plans (or a least putting them on hold for a while)!

S'pose I should start saving now if I want to get 'moving' before I'm 30!

Rachel xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment