Oh the places I'll go!

One day...

It can't be just me. I can't be the only one who want's to explore the world. I can't be the only one who is dying to walk the bridges of Amsterdam, have high tea at the Ritz in London, have a picnic in Central Park or explore the interwinding canals in Venice... am I?

My life at the moment is an, admittedly uneven, balance between tec work and my constant day dreaming of the places I will go. This blog reflects my overwhelming preference for the latter. While I really should be doing assignments right now (the amount I have to do seems to grow by the day), I am instead, here, in the process of starting what is likely to become the mother of all procrastination tools- my tutors will not be pleased!

Expect to see plenty of pictures of beautiful places, quotes, music, videos, articles... Anything and everything travel related that inspires, excites or interests me will probably feature here. I really hope you enjoy this blog as much as I know I'm going to enjoy writing it.

I will leave you with a quote to inspire your inner traveller. It's from a very wise source...

"So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So... get on your way!"
-Dr Suess, Oh The Places You'll Go

Rachel xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment