The Diamond Queen- Happy Jubilee Queen Elizabeth!

She hasn't changed a bit!

I had a very British weekend this weekend. I stayed up waaaay past my bed time with my tea, scones and jam and watched the amazing jubilee river pageant on TV. It was such a sight seeing thousands of boats parade down the Thames to the excitement of the millions of people who gathered at the banks hoping to get a glimpse of the action! It even got me a bit excited seeing all the great London landmarks from the river– London Bridge, the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament and the Big Ben (or should I say Elizabeth Tower?)! Ahh, I love London so much!

The river pageant was so amazing!

Anyway, congratulations to the Queen on 60 years of service! Can't wait till her next jubilee (Platinum is it?),  maybe I'll actually be in London for that one!!

Rachel xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment