June Desktop Calendar

Original Image Source: Janice's Year In Sunderland

I apologise for the lateness of this post! We're already a quarter of the way into this month and I'm only just managing to post this month's desktop calendar... terrible! It's safe to say that I'm finding the adjustment to full time work difficult (to say the least!). I'm trying to make it my mission to blog more– after all, us working gals need some sort of creative release, right? And it's only taken a few months of not blogging to realise just how much I miss it. So expect some new posts up soon!

This month's desktop calendar picture was taken in the Czech Republic in the small city of Cesky Krumlov. It looks so pretty and historic. I can just imagine wandering the streets of this place and inspecting all the history on offer.

You can download your calendar here.

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment