December Desktop Calendar

Original image source: Travel Habit

Christmas is almost here and 2013 is coming to a close. I've said it before and I'll say it again; time flies by so fast! Seriously! I swear the year just started!


Anyway, you may or may not be aware that Christmas is my favorite time of year. I'm not ashamed to say that I have been listening to Christmas tunes since mid-October, but now that it's December I am stepping it up a notch or two. I am in full decorating mode. Candy canes and fairy lights are slowly but surely taking over the house. I will be sure to blog my progress for you all to see!

This month's desktop calendar picture was taken at the Covent Garden Christmas Food Market in London. It looks so festive! Definitely my cup of tea.

If you would like to download this month's calendar, you can do so here.

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment