Bucket List: Cruise to Antarctica

Source: Pinterest

It's no secret that I have big goals. I have a mental list of the things I want to do and the places I want to see. So it seems strange that I wouldn't have a bucket list, right? Well today I am righting that wrong. Today is the day that I start my bucket list!


Source: iPad Wallpapers
Source: Destination360

Antarctica may seem like an unusual destination choice. It's bitterly cold, enough to give your head a constant brain freeze and make your limbs feel as if they are going to drop off from sheer numbness. It could also seem a bit boring– nothing but bright white blankets of ice across waves of hills for thousands and thousands of miles. Once you've seen one snowy mountain you've seen them all, right? Wrong.

To me it is so much more. The unique wildlife, the incredible scenery –not just snowy hills, but huge cliffs and glassy water– not to mention the excitement of being in a largely unknown, mysterious wonderland!

Source: iatemypencils

Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
And that is why Antarctica is on my bucket list!

What's on your bucket list? Let me know is the comments!

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment