Under The Tuscan Sun


Under The Tuscan Sun– I've been meaning to watch that movie for a while now, but have always been distracted by other things (have I mentioned the massive amount of assignments and essays that have been piling up over the semester?– it's ridiculous).


I really do love this movie though! Sure, the storyline is alright, I do like a good romance from time to time (from what I remember, this one's a goodie!)– but honestly, the reason I love this movie so much is the scenery and pretty buildings! If anyone is interested in Italy, this is an absolute must see! Look...



Now, I know I tend to overuse the word 'beautiful' on this blog (there are just so many pretty places to fall in love with!), but seriously, have you ever seen anything that can match this!?...







I mean, really!? Tuscany has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Oh, and thats not all! If you thought the landscapes were good, just check out the amazing old buildings...





Oh, I want to be there! But I guess, in the meantime, I always have the movie to watch and dream about. It will have to do... for now!

Rachel xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment