Cabin Fever


I was on stumbleupon the other day (as you do when you're unemployed with ridiculous amounts of free time on your hands) and came across these pictures on a blog called DC.


These are honestly some of the most beautiful wintery pictures I have ever seen. They capture the season so well (even though winter in my neck of the woods doesn't typically involve snow, cosy cabins and moose). I want to hang every one of them on my bedroom wall so that in the midst of this horribly hot summer I can be reminded of the joys of winter. So I can take comfort in the fact that hot chocolates, cuddly sweaters, warm fires and woolly blankets are just around the corner. And perhaps one day soon I'll get to spend a winter or two in a cabin, preferably one as stylish as these!


Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment