Girl Crush: Carey Mulligan

Source: Who What Wear

Oh, Carey Mulligan. Why can't I be you? Even for a day?


I swear this girl is FLAWLESS! Daisy Buchanan has nothing on Carey's effortlessly beautiful style and demeanor. Dressed up or dressed down, she can do no wrong. Her posh english accent and ever evolving/ever-chic hairstyles make me want to find her and coerce her into being my BFF!

This is a little summary of my week-long online stalk of Carey...

Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: sugarandspiceshopgirl
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
The fact that she is married to Marcus Mumford (lead singer of Mumford and Sons) makes her even cooler (if that's even possible). This photo is adorable!

Source: Pinterest

Ugh she is so perfect. It's just not fair!

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment